We're serious about Education and Training at Paul Davis.
Training is a bedrock principal of our company because our reputation is only as good as the education we provide our business owners.
When you become a Paul Davis franchisee, rest assured that you’ll receive the best, most comprehensive training in the industry.
Our training program is designed to give you the confidence and knowledge you need to build successful restoration businesses and takes place in our state-of-the-art training facility.
Our training facility is impressive, but would mean very little without the skill and heart of our trainers.
They take pride in their work and truly care about our franchisees’ learning and ultimate success. Paul Davis hires educators who are skilled not only in the art of teaching, but who understand how to connect with diverse learning styles and skill sets. Each and every one of our business owners leaves their training course with the tools they need to build and run a successful restoration business.
There’s a reason national and regional insurers put their reputations on the line by hiring Paul Davis franchisees to restore their clients’ property. Our best-in-class training prepares our franchise owners to deliver exceptional service every time. Insurers and adjustors know they can trust the Paul Davis name because our business owners always deliver.
Our world-class training program includes:
- Hands-on training at our new state-of-the-art National Training Center in Jacksonville, FL.
- Continuing education programs to meet and keep current with industry certification requirements.
- Instruction on business management, production, and customer service procedures.
- Instruction on local marketing initiatives and implementation.
- Ongoing training opportunities in the most up to date equipment and techniques.
Our training program is designed with individual franchisees’ learning styles, territory-specific needs, and experience levels in mind.
Specific skills taught will vary depending upon whether you have a Paul Davis Restoration or Paul Davis Emergency Services business. Because Paul Davis has two unique business models, franchise owners have the flexibility to get into the business and grow to whatever level meets their goals.
- Dedicated field representative for your ongoing training and support.
- Established relationships with national and regional insurers.
- Professional local marketing programs and materials.
- Local and national website presence.
- National marketing programs.