Working Side By Side
Paul Davis Restoration franchise owners and teams are among first responders during natural disasters. We work with local fireman, insurance companies and service providers to assist and observe as needed. Our motto, “This is no time for second best” rings true as we meet challenges head on and solve problems throughout our communities.
United with First Responders
We honor and respect local firefighters, medical teams and other emergency staff who quickly respond to community emergencies.
Many of our Franchisees throughout North America are Emergency Recovery certified. This means our teams are trained and prepared for assisting in the aftermath of emergencies. We provide best-in-class training and support to Paul Davis Restoration teams as a leader in disaster recovery services.
Listed below are additional ways Paul Davis Restoration has been a community resource. Click on each link to access the related article.
- Sponsored the Fire in the Park Kids Combat Challenge
- Annual Kids Burn Camp Golf Outing Sponsor
- Sponsored the Worcester Firefighters 6K Road Race
- Sponsored the Pinwheel Project to prevent child abuse
- Donated Funds to Eastern Idaho F.O.O.L.S
- Raised $20,000 for Idaho first responders
- Co-Sponsored 2008 Public Safety Awards and Breakfast
- Guns and Hoses Event Sponsored by Paul Davis Franchisee
- Sponsored the Jacksonville 2014 Firefighters Charities Golf Outing
- Frederick County Chamber of Commerce Public Safety Awards Program
- Northern High School student in Owings, MD awarded $2,500
- Hernando County Fire Rescue receives repairs and restoration from Paul Davis of Pasco
From firestorm to tornado, hurricane to flood, and more, Paul Davis Restoration has been serving those in need with premier restoration services for over 50 years.
Why Paul Davis?
COLLABORATION & TEAM WORK
Collaboration’s not just a buzzword at PDR: Our franchisees help shape corporate policy.
The Paul Davis Heritage
Paul Davis Restoration is a respected, innovative brand, helping home and business owners to restore peace after the storm for more than 50 years.
Training & Support
Meet the experts who provide industry-leading training at our state-of-the-art facility.