- Bill is responsible for Canadian operations at Paul Davis.
- He joined Paul Davis in 2011 and has been part of the FirstService Brands team since 1998.
- Bill started his career as a franchisee with College Pro Painters in Mississauga, Ontario.
- He later joined the corporate team and spent 5 years as the General Manager for Eastern Ontario and later Southern Alberta.
- He transitioned to CertaPro Painters as a General Manager and was responsible for launching new new franchisee start-ups across North America.
- Before joining Paul Davis, he was the Manager at First Service Brands’ LDP Program, and was responsible for facilitating leadership development classes and doing management coaching across a number of FirstService Brands platforms.
“Working with Bill was one of the highlights of my time with College Pro. His ability to gain results from his team while maintaining a positive and fun working environment is second to none. Bill is a true expert in his field and has a real gift for managing people and generating performance from his teams.”
“…I would jump at any opportunity to work with Bill again in the future. I consider myself very privileged to have gained the skills and aptitude from Bill that I have.”
Bill Dietz in Action